All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-help began as a method for base organizations to perform mir tasks such as painting to upgrade their facility environment. Today self-help's role has expanded to include major projects which are completed during duty time. This project studied the cost effectiveness of the present day self-help program. The development of self-help is explained to establish the programs background. Senior Civil Engineering leadership was interviewed for their viewpoints on the program. Self-help centers were visited or contacted to determine existing operational practices. This information is analyzed to help determine if self-help has outgrown its cost effective use.
- Author(s)James R Kasmer
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.