CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionCost Management: A Strategic Emphasis , by Blocher/Stout/Cokins is the first cost accounting text to offer integrated coverage of strategic management topics in cost accounting. The text is written to help students understand more about management and the role of cost accounting in helping an organization succeed. This text aims to teach management concepts and methods, also to demonstrate how managers use cost management information to make better decisions and improve their organization's competitiveness. In teaching these key management skills, the text takes on a strategic focus. It addresses issues such as: How does a firm compete? What type of cost management information is needed for a firm to succeed? How does the management accountant develop and present this information? This text helps students learn why, when, and how cost information is used to make effective decisions that lead a firm to success.
- Author BiographyEdward Blocher is professor of accounting at the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina. His undergraduate degree (economics) is from Rice University, his MBA from Tulane University, and his Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin. Professor Blocher presents regularly on strategic cost management at the national meetings of both the American Accounting Association (AAA) and the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
- Author(s)David Stout,Edward Blocher,Gary Cokins
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/07/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2033 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.