All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
About this product
- DescriptionCost Management: A Strategic Emphasis, by Blocher/Stout/Juras/Cokins is dedicated to answering the question: Why Cost Management? Blocher et al. provide the cost-management tools and techniques needed to support an organisation's competitiveness, improve its performance, and help the organisation accomplish its strategy. The text is written to help students understand the broader role of cost accounting in helping an organisation succeed and t just the measurement of costs. While the text does include coverage of traditional costing topics (e.g., job-order costing, process costing, service-department cost allocations, and accounting for joint and by-products), its primary strength is the linkage of these topics, as well as more contemporary topics, to an organisation's strategy. This message is reinforced by a dynamic author team, all four of whom have close ties to current cost management practice.
- Author BiographyGary M. Cokins, CPIM, is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in advanced cost management and performance improvement systems. He has received CAM-I's Robert A. Bonsack Award for Distinguished Contributions in Advanced Cost Management and was the lead author of the highly regarded An ABC Manager's Primer (Irwin, IMA, CAM-I, 1992.
- Author(s)David Stout,Edward Blocher,Gary Cokins,Paul Juras
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Weight1639 g
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.