All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an adaptation of the successful US text Cost Management by Hilton, Maher and Selto, written specifically for an international audience. Major improvements include: Diverse and truly international examples of organizations - Examples used throughout the book are from all over the world and represent manufacturing, retail, t-for-profit, and service firms in many different countries. Completely restructured and rewritten text - The book has been rewritten, restructured and also shortened significantly to align content closer with international courses. Integral use of spreadsheets - Spreadsheet software is used for explaining techniques and making applications more realistic. In depth research - Summaries of international research studies that address important cost management issues have been updated and more references to recent research findings have been added. Intuitive explanation of accounting - The authors show directly how events impact the balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Author BiographyMarc Wouters is Professor of Management Accounting at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany. He has previously lectured at the University of Twente, Netherlands. Frank Selto is Professor at the University of Colorado in Boulder, USA. Ronald Hilton is Professor of Accounting at Cornell University, USA. Michael Maher is Professor of Management at the University of California-Davis, USA.
- Author(s)Frank Selto,Marc Wouters,Michael W. Maher,Ronald W. Hilton
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight3 g
- Width77 mm
- Height103 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementInternational student edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.