All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen does a visit to a son studying overseas become a crime-stopping adventure? Follow Gretchen and her pastor-husband Ben to find out. See beaches, volcaes, museums, and resorts in Costa Rica through the eyes of the characters. This book seeks to provide an adventure story of a kinder and gentler nature. You will t have to worry about vulgar language, graphic violence, or detailed sex scenes while enjoying a fast-paced tale of adventure.
- Author BiographyKathy Carman Henderson is an artist, teacher, and preacher's wife. She was born in the Philippines and raised in Kansas. She has followed her husband to various churches in the Midwest and currently lives in Burlington, Iowa. She has raised three children of her own and taken care of many others. Every job she has had since college has been about the care and education of children. Kathy feels strongly about issues concerning the safety of all children.
- Author(s)Kathy Carman Henderson
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.