All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionCosting for the Fashion Industry offers a clear, concise examination of the issues involved in budgeting and costing for the rapidly changing fashion industry. Accessibly written and designed specifically for the teaching of fashion-related subjects, it encourages a realistic awareness of costing, manufacture and sourcing. Each chapter focuses on a theme such as the changing nature of cost and of the industry, time constraints, global awareness and new markets, and product cost and sourcing. The chapters include exercises to reinforce learning, as well as case studies and guides to further learning. Michael Jeffrey and Nathalie Evans combine many years of teaching and practical experience in accounting, buying and production for the fashion industry. Costing for the Fashion Industry is a practical, easy-to-use textbook which enables the reader to successfully put into practice the basic costing methods essential to students of fashion.
- Author BiographyMichael Jeffrey is Head of the Department of Food and Tourism Management (previously Principal Lecturer) in the Department of Clothing Design and Technology at Manchester Metropolitan University. Nathalie Evans is Senior Lecturer, Department of Clothing Design and Technology, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Michael Jeffrey,Nathalie Evans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight407 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.