All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWearing jewelry is essential to helping women developed their own style. For women wishing to create a look that's unique, the last thing they'll want to invest money in is mass produced pieces of jewelry. It's for this reason alone, learning the skills needed for making beaded jewelry and costume jewelry could prove extremely beneficial. When it comes to making such pieces you need to kw where to purchase the right kinds of supplies. In this book, Costume Jewelry Making & Making Jewelry With Beads: A Complete Step by Step Guide (Special 2 In 1 Edition) t only do we discuss what's needed to start your own beaded jewelry & costume jewelry making venture but also provide several projects you may want to try out. After finishing this book t only will you be able to create unique and stunning jewelry designs with beads for yourself but for others as well. In addition, if you're someone who has an eye for fashion and enjoys making their own things, why t save yourself money by making your own costume jewelry. Even the simplest pieces of costume jewelry can be overpriced, so why spend money on such accessories when making them for yourself could save you a great deal of money. Of course when it comes to making your own jewelry there are certain things you need to consider before you do. The first thing you need to consider before you begin the process of learning how to make costume jewelry is what type you wish to make. The best way of determining what style of jewelry you want to make is to look through various magazines and see what's on offer in stores locally. It's also a good idea to gain inspiration for your costume jewelry designs by visiting museums or art galleries. You may even gain inspiration for your designs when out for a walk. From the outset, this book has been designed for those who have never created jewelry with beads and costume jewelry before. However by the end you'll be an expert in the tools of the trade, the supplies you need and some basic skills you can advance upon over time. For more tips and tricks, download Costume Jewelry Making & Making Jewelry With Beads: A Complete Step by Step Guide (Special 2 In 1 Edition) w!
- Author BiographyEver since she was a child Janet Evans had an appreciation for jewelry especially those that are hand crafted and not commercially manufactured. This led her to try to find out as much as she could about jewelry making until it got to a point where she made the decision to try her hand at it. After trying out one method she found that she was driven to do further research to perfect her craft. As this was a hobby for her the progress was slow but she did get through it all and found that by combining a number of techniques from different jewelry making guides, she was able to produce jewelry that she not only liked but could sell as well to make some extra cash. She also saw the need to put some sort of text together that would more advanced than a very basic outline of how to create jewelry but not as complex as the more advanced texts that can be found on the market today. Janet was interested in creating a text that would be easy to understand and also provide a bit more than just the mere basics. What she has presented is what she has tried herself.
- Author(s)Janet Evans
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.