CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionServes as a souvenir book. Including over 60 colour photographs, this book shows the idyllic rthern areas of the Cotswolds.
- Author BiographyChris Andrews Publications started out by producing a series of postcards in Oxford and then extended to calendars and books. Then we expanded the area covered to the Cotswolds, Stratford upon Avon, Bath and the Thames & Chilterns. Chris has been photographing for many years - but his real ability is not just as a photographer - it is having the vision to create interesting images that have a 'use'. An attractive picture, relevant, meaningful and immediately useable in a publication. The skills to record landscapes, seascapes, wildlife and cookery have common denominators as well as huge challenges. Keeping in mind the desire to produce natural pictures means Chris is busy behind the camera in all seasons and photographs with a minimum of interference.
- Author(s)Chris Andrews
- PublisherChris Andrews Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleLittle Souvenir Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChris Andrews Publications
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations, colour maps
- Weight167 g
- Width168 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.