All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of stories. How to Handle a Woman by Sandra Kitt features Geneva Springer, a petite woman pushing forty, who adores her nephew, Sean. Having saved his life when he was a toddler, they have a special bond. When Sean involves her with his school auction, the successful bidder receives Geneva's professional services as an interior designer. Reed Fairway, a sexy thirty-three year old computer science teacher at Sean's school, is just the man to suit Eva. Reed has won the auction for Eve, but when he doesn't show up to their first meeting, Eve is insulted and wants to call it off. At the persistence of her nephew, they finally meet. Soon, there is denying that Reed and Eva like one ather, but will their age difference keep them astray? Tell Me Something Good is by Deirdre Savoy. When forty-three year old graphic artist Alberta Al Kendall wants a man, she isn't shy about letting him kw -- even if the man in question is the twin brother of her cousin's much younger fiancee. Thirty-four year old Michael Reid isn't complaining. He sparked with Al the first moment they met. But when Michael wants more than the fling she offers, will Al put her money with her mouth is and give Mike a chance to prove how good a future together could be? In Against Her Better Judgement by Evelyn Palfrey. Judge Beverly Polk scoffs at the news that a prisoner has put a contract out on her. Private Investigator, Devon Carter, claims to be hired by an anymous client to protect her. Judge Polk resents and resists his protection, even as he infiltrates her home, her life, and even her heart.
- Author BiographySandra Kitt is the author of more than 30 stories. Her titles have been named among the best contemporary books for the year by Amazon.com, and Library Journal. Her first mainstream story, The Color of Love (9780451184276), has been optioned twice for film. She is the recipient of two Lifetime Achievement awards, and has been nominated for the NAACP Image Award in Fiction. She is a frequent guest speaker and is an Adjunct Instructor in fiction and publishing. Deirdre Savoy first started writing romance as a teenager. Since then Savoy has published more than a dozen books and two novellas, all of which have garnered critical acclaim and honors. Savoy has won two prestigious Emma awards. Her work has been featured in a variety of publications, including Black Issues Book Review, Romantic Times, Affaire de Coeur and Blackboard Bestsellers List. Evelyn Palfrey is a graduate of Southern Methodist University and the University of Texas Law School. She works in the criminal justice systemand is active with the Writers League of Texas, the Austin Romance Writers of America, the Travis County Bar Association and the Links Inc.
- Author(s)Deirdre Savoy,Evelyn Palfrey,Sandra Kitt
- PublisherParker Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMira Loma, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParker Publishing LLC
- Out-of-print date07/03/2012
- Weight295 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.