Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.05Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $52.51Used
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
- AU $6.80New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $55.66Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $20.57Trending at AU $22.26
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.49
About this product
- DescriptionCecelia Nicole Banks is finally on top....which doubt means she's about to hit rock bottom. A year has passed since CeeCee's emotional breakup from Jay Weston. Still going strong with her billionaire boss/boyfriend Bryce Costas, CeeCee spends all of her time with him - making love in the air and making money in the boardroom. After taking on some of Bryce's traits, CeeCee has become a literal lean, mean, money-making machine...but is she happy? CeeCee soon finds that million-dollar deals aren't eugh to protect her when tragedy strikes and what she needs most is love - t lucrative ventures. Instead of more joy, CeeCee is getting more pain: a meddling father with unwarranted advice, a magazine editor determined to paint CeeCee as someone who slept her way to the top and a new project that forces her to work one-on-one with Jay (much to Bryce's calm and cool chagrin!). When an unexpected life change threatens her relationship with Bryce, will CeeCee choose a luxurious jet-set life with the man she loves or a do-over life with someone that needs her love?
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: My name is Eliza David and my genre is what I coin as 'Cougar Lit'. I write about the fictional realities of flawed fortysomething women navigating life while dealing with experiences such as divorce, death, empty nests, career changes and sexual awakenings. Even though I was born and raised in Chicago, I currently reside in Iowa City. When I'm not writing, working full time or raising my two children with my loving husband, I enjoy hobbies such as reading, fitness and the occasional bit of celebrity gossip. The Cougarette Series is my debut collection.
- Author(s)Eliza David
- Date of Publication06/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.