Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionCould I sit on a cloud? Could anyone live on the moon? Can I make my own rainbow? This book takes a fun look at science by asking and answering a series of quirky yet thought-provoking questions such as these! Although primarily a recreational read, the book nevertheless contains a wealth of fascinating information and bizarre facts about science that readers will be sure to find captivating.
- Author(s)Kay Barnham
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead Me!: Questions You Never Thought You'd Ask
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.