All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould I sit on a cloud? Could anyone live on the moon? Can I make my own rainbow? This book takes a fun look at science by asking and answering a series of quirky yet thought-provoking questions such as these! Although primarily a recreational read, the book nevertheless contains a wealth of fascinating information and bizarre facts about science that readers will be sure to find captivating.
- Author(s)Kay Barnham
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead Me!: Questions You Never Thought You'd Ask
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.