All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionCould a Monkey Waterski? provides a fun and informative introduction into the life of a monkey.Have you ever wondered what it'd be like if a chimpanzee joined a band? By imagining animals in everyday scenarios, readers can learn about their size, diet and other features.Featuring superb illustrations and an engaging question and answer format, this title is extremely engaging and enjoybale.This series will be sure to keep young readers entertained whilst also helping them to understand and retain animal facts. The four titles in this series provide a fun introduction to four jungle animals: African elephant, saltwater crocodile, chimpanzee and a Bengal.
- Author BiographyCamilla de le Bedoyere was a teacher for 10 years before she became a full-time nonfiction author. She has written more than 250 books for children. Camilla is currently Editor of the Children's Page of a British national newspaper.Aleksei Bitskoff always loved to draw as a child, covering his exercise books in doodles. His illustration for the AOI's Transport For London competition was exhibited in the summer and his story Me and You gained 3rd place in the Macmillan Prize. He has also been highly commended in the England's Cheltenham Illustration Award.
- Author(s)Camilla De La Bedoyere
- PublisherQed Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat If a
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQed Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width234 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aleksei Bitskoff
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.