All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould a Penguin Ride a Bike? provides a fun introduction into the life of a penguin. By imagining animals in everyday scenarios readers can learn about their size, diet and other features. For example, what if a baby penguin came for dinner? Make sure he doesn't eat everything! Chicks eat, and eat, and eat. An adult penguin eats about 50 fish a day, but a chick needs to eat about 200! That's because chicks grow a thick layer of fat to keep them warm in the icy winter. The engaging question and answer format will keep young readers entertained and help them to understand and retain animal facts.
- Author BiographyCamilla de la Bedoyere studied Zoology at Bristol University. She has written more than 250 books for children and is a popular QEB author. Her books cover a wide range of subjects, from science and natural history to geography. She lives in London, United Kingdom. Aleksei Bitskoff always loved to draw as a child, covering his school books in doodles. He studied language and literature, then moved to London to study English. His love of drawing brought him back to study illustration at the London College of Communications, then onto Camberwell for his Masters, graduating in 2010. Clients he has worked with include QEB, Templar Publishing and Andersen Press.
- Author(s)Camilla De La Bedoyere
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat If a
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width231 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aleksei Bitskoff
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.