Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession with Mycounselinglab Without Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package by Samuel T Gladding (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $304.28+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $225.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes MyCounselingLab(r).The most comprehensive guide to the Counseling profession available! Still the most readable, practical, and comprehensive overview of the roles and responsibilities of the professional counselor on the market, the seventh edition of Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession is updated and improved to meet the emerging needs of the developing counselor. Containing an even stronger emphasis on counseling as a profession and counseling as an identity along with new or expanded sections on history, wellness, trauma, social justice, multiculturalism, rehabilitation, motivational interviewing, bullying, microaggression, international counseling, process addiction, abuse, and ethical and legal issues in counseling, this text is more equipped to help students prepare for professional challenges and a lifetime as an effective counselor than ever before.New Features Include:
- More multicultural than ever, this text presents within each chapter the changing demographics of the United States as well as background and strategies for working in a diverse and multicultural climate.
- New graphic organizers present key concepts with visual cues, making important topics easier to grasp than ever before.
- New Chapter Learning Objectives as well as suggestions for reading help students study this text more effectively and with more focus.
- Author BiographySamuel T. Gladding is a professor of counseling and chair of the Department of Counseling at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He has been a practicing counselor in both public and private agencies since 1971. His leadership in the field of counseling includes service as president of the following groups: the American Counseling Association (ACA), the American Association of State Counseling Boards (AASCB), the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES), the Association for Specialists in Group Work (ASGW), and Chi Sigma Iota (counseling academic and professional honor society international). Gladding is the former editor of the Journal for Specialists in Group Work and the author of seven dozen or so professional publications. In 1999, he was cited as being in the top 1% of contributors to the Journal of Counseling and Development for the 15-year period, 1978 1993. Some of Gladding s other recent books are: Clinical Mental Health Counseling in Community and Agency Settings (with Debbie Newsome) (3rd ed., 2009); Group Work: A Counseling Specialty (6th ed., 2012); Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice (5th ed., 2011); Becoming a Counselor: The Light, The Bright, and the Serious (2nd ed., 2008); The Counseling Dictionary (3rd ed., 2011); and The Creative Arts in Counseling (4th ed., 2011). Gladding s previous academic appointments have been at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and Fairfield University (Connecticut). He received his degrees from Wake Forest, Yale, and the University of North Carolina Greensboro. He is a National Certified Counselor (NCC), a Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC), and a practicing Licensed Professional Counselor (North Carolina). Gladding is a Fellow in the American Counseling Association and a recipient of the Gilbert and Kathleen Wrenn Award for a Humanitarian and Caring Person, the Arthur A. Hitchcock Distinguished Professional Service Award, and the David K. Brooks Distinguished Mentor Award.Dr. Gladding is married to Claire Tillson Gladding and is the father of three young adult men Ben, Nate, and Tim. Outside of counseling, he enjoys tennis, swimming, and humor.
- Author(s)Samuel T Gladding
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight930 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.