All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Psychosynthesis case study of a man counseled over a two year period. Included are sections of his transcripts, his own write ups, tes from his guides and foottes in an easy, readable style. He delves into his deepest fears and anxieties to find the root causes. He released old, trapped emotions, cleared up distortions, healed and integrated the positive changes into his life.
- Author BiographyGwen Cheryl Lyn Sarandrea, M.A. is a clairvoyant with a master's degree in Clinical/Counseling psychology with a healing practice of 35+ years. She's a Psychosynthesis Guide, Chakra & Energy Healer, Multi-Deck Tarot Reader, Master next gen NLP & Ericksonian Hypnosis practitioner & Master Transformational Coach.
- Author(s)MS Gwen Cheryl Sarandrea
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.