All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Counseling Techniques follows in its predecessors' steps, presenting the art and science of counseling in a clear and common-sense manner that makes it accessible for counseling students and seasoned practitioners alike. New to this edition are chapters on play therapy and a host of other updates that illustrate ways to use different techniques in different situations. Counseling Techniques stresses the need to recognize and treat the client within the context of culture, ethnicity, interpersonal resources, and systemic support, and it shows students how to meet these needs using more than five hundred treatment techniques, each of which is accompanied by step-by-step procedures and evaluation methods.
- Author BiographyRosemary A. Thompson, EdD, LPC, NCC, NCSC, has over 25 years of experience in public schools as a school counselor and administrator working with children, adolescents, and families. She taught concurrently in the department of counseling and human services at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, and was an associate professor in the school of psychology and counseling at Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She is currently in private practice with Phoenix Mental Health Services, LLC, in Virginia Beach.
- Author(s)Rosemary A. Thompson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight676 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.