Counseling Today's Families by Irene Goldenberg, Herbert Goldenberg (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $147.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of COUNSELING TODAY'S FAMILIES is thoroughly revised and updated continuing to use systems-based approach to understanding, assessing, and counseling a variety of today's families. The authors examine current family structures and living arrangements, detail common problem areas from a family systems perspective, and offer intervention guidelines for working effectively with varying family types. Cultural considerations, gender issues, and social context are included for each family pattern to ensure that the coverage in the text does indeed offer a realistic view of families today.
- Author BiographyHerbert Goldenberg was Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California State University, Los Angeles, where he developed and taught classes in family therapy. Together with Irene Goldenberg he was awarded the 2007 American Family Therapy Academy lifetime achievement award for family therapy. He also held membership in the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Family Therapy Academy, and the Family Therapy division of the American Psychological Association. He was also elected fellow in that APA division. The Goldenbergs co-authored another book published by Brooks/Cole, COUNSELING TODAY'S FAMILIES, Fourth Edition. Irene Goldenberg is Professor Emeritus of Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute. She served as Associate Chairperson of that department and as Director of Psychological Services for many years, and continues to teach marriage and family therapy courses to psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers there. She currently supervises doctoral students and directs the family therapy program at the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. Together with Herbert Goldenberg, Dr. Goldenberg was awarded the 2007 American Family Therapy Academy lifetime achievement award for family therapy. She also holds membership in the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Family Therapy Academy, and the Family Therapy division of the American Psychological Association. She has been elected fellow in that APA division. She is co-author of another book published by Brooks/Cole, COUNSELING TODAY'S FAMILIES, Fourth Edition.
- Author(s)Herbert Goldenberg,Irene Goldenberg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.