All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated, Counseling the Culturally Diverse: Theory and Practice, Sixth Edition is the most widely used and critically acclaimed text on multicultural counseling, offering students and professionals essential and thought-provoking material on the theory, research, and practice of multicultural counseling. The new edition presents the newest research in the field of multicultural counseling, as well as an expanded section on microaggressions. With its unique conceptual framework for multicultural therapy, this book remains the best source of real-world counseling preparation for students and the most enlightened, influential guide for professionals.
- Author BiographyDERALD WING SUE, PhD, is a Professor of Psychology and Education in the Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University, where he also holds a joint appointment with the School of Social Work. He is one of the most cited multicultural scholars in the United States. DAVID SUE, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Psychology and an associate at the Center for Cross-Cultural Research at Western Washington University in Bellingham, Washington.
- Author(s)David Sue,Derald Wing Sue
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date13/01/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1262 g
- Width191 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.