All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses both the psychological and social effects of disfigurement. Key aspects of the book include developing a helping skillsa , building relationships, identifying problems and working together to meet aims.
- Author BiographyDr Eileen Bradbury is a clinical counsellor in the department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Withington Hospital, Manchester, UK, and a lecturer in Health Psychology at the University of Manchester, UK. She is on the Royal College of Surgeons Steering Group on Audit in Cleft Lip and Palate.
- Author(s)Eileen Bradbury
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1996
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCommunication & Counselling in Health Care S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note0
- Weight192 g
- Width136 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.