Counselling in Schools: A Reader by Colleen McLaughlin, Keith Bovair (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers information on counselling in the primary and the secondary school. It draws upon material on the relationship between families and schools, the functioning of peer groups and the way self-esteem develops.
- Author(s)Colleen McLaughlin,Keith Bovair
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.