All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers both caring for the terminally ill and the a actuala bereavement, thus providing guidance on the whole process of counselling patients and their families. Case studies include examples from cancer, AIDS, suicide , murder and fatal accidents. Problems counsellors may face in their work are discussed and a chapter is devoted to the needs of the counsellor themselves.
- Author BiographyDr Colin Murray Parkes is President of CRUSE and has worked in the area of dying and bereavement since 1959. Marilyn Relf is Bereavement Senior Manager at Sir Michael Sobell House, an NHS Hospice. Ann Couldrick is a counsellor at Sir Michael Sobell House Bereavement Service, UK.
- Author(s)Ann Couldrick,Colin Murray Parkes,Marilyn Relf
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1996
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCommunication & Counselling in Health Care S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note5
- Weight262 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.