All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical resource is a follow-on from the hugely successful Counselling with Reality Therapy. The second edition provides a jargon-free and practical explanation of a theory and method of counselling which can be used in any therapeutic relationship. It presents a comprehensive, succinct and practical overview of Reality Therapy and also contains ideas which can be used by parents, spouses, partners, children, family and anyone wishing for more satisfying relationships. This book forms an easy-to-use introduction to this approach and includes: a discussion of the concepts behind reality therapy, choice theory, the counselling environment, procedures and special applications; information on how this approach has a wide application, including developing responsibility, motivation, self-esteem, improving relationships, dealing with discipline and problems and addictions; details of how this approach can be used in schools, by the probation and prison services, at work, within clinics and the health service and in many other areas where counselling is applicable. Contents: A Brief History of Reality Therapy; Choice Theory: The Psychology Underlying Reality Therapy - An Overview; Creating the Counselling Relationship Parts 1 and 2; The Procedures that Lead to change: The 'WDEP System'; Reality Therapy and Group Counselling; Application to Schools; Relationship Counselling; Reality Therapy and Addictions Treatment; and Paradoxical Techniques. Robert E. Wubbolding EdD, LPCC, BCC, is an internationally kwn teacher, author and practitioner of Reality Therapy. John Brickell DC is Director of the Centre for Reality Therapy (UK) and a senior faculty member of the European Association for Reality Therapy (EART) and the William Glasser International (WGI) organisation.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Wubbolding EdD, LPCC, BCC, is an internationally known teacher, author and practitioner of Reality Therapy. John Brickell DC is Director of the Centre for Reality Therapy (UK) and a senior faculty member of the European Association for Reality Therapy (EART) and the William Glasser International (WGI) organisation.
- Author(s)Robert Wubbolding
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight413 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.