All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA picture book, in a new series, featuring an adorable bear that teaches counting to 20. This book is designed to introduce early math skills. Included are cut-out bear counters for hands-on counting, early addition and subtraction concepts, as well as learning to count by twos. Also available in Spanish.
- Author(s)Marilynn G Barr
- PublisherLittle Acorn Books
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Acorn Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.