All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking basic numbers fun to learn, these board books teach kids to count to 10 using famous icons and landmarks from cities and states across North America. Featuring whimsical illustrations, these concept books are a terrific way to introduce young children to cherished destinations while easing them to sleep at naptime or bedtime. All the best that San Francisco has to offer--the city's iconic cable cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay, Coit Tower, Golden Gate Park, and the nearby Redwood trees--is included in this playful counting book.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Orleans, Massachusetts. Mark Jasper is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, The Cape Cod Christmas Cookbook, Haunted Cape Cod & the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Sandwich, Massachusetts. Joe Veno: Illustrator Joe Veno's artwork encompasses many areas, from children's books and games to multidimensional sculptures. He has illustrated many of the best-selling books in the Good Night Our World series, including Good Night Boston, Good Night New York City, Good Night Chicago, and others.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble,Mark Jasper
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Veno
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.