All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring size, shape, texture and pattern are the beginnings of mathematical learning. This book offers a range of age appropriate activities for children up to the age of three.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Clare Beswick,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLittle Baby Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberSeries 2
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight100 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martha Hardy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.