All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on the heels of the successful alphabetic phemen, Countablock features thick pages cut into the shape of each number, creating a sort of peek-through guessing game around the number form itself. One egg becomes...one chick! From swmen to puddles and acorns to oaks, quantities are illustrated twice: both before and after their transformations. As children interact with the pages, they will familiarise themselves t only with the numbers 1-100 and associated quantities, but with each numeral's physicality -- angles, holes and curves, both front and back. Illustrated by hip British design team Peskimo, this fresh take on the 1-2-3s encourages readers to manipulate numbers in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyChristopher Franceschelli is a seasoned publisher, editor, and creator of children's books. He currently runs Chronicle's Handprints imprint, and the SmartInk packaging company. Born and raised a New Yorker, Christopher lives with his family in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Christopher Franceschelli,Peskimo
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAbrams Appleseed
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width133 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.