All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFranny Chapman just wants some peace. But that's hard to get when her best friend is feuding with her, her sister has disappeared, and her uncle is fighting an old war in his head. Her saintly younger brother is help, and the cute boy across the street only complicates things.
- Author BiographyDeborah Wiles is the author of the picture book Freedom Summer and three novels: Love, Ruby Lavender; The Aurora County All-Stars; and Each Little Bird That Sings, a National Book Award finalist. She has vivid memories of ducking and covering under her school desk during air raid drills at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis. She also sang in the Glee Club, was a champion speller, and hated Field Day. Deborah lives in Atlanta, Georgia. You can visit her on the web at www.deborahwiles.com.
- Author(s)Deborah Wiles
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight712 g
- Width161 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.