All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA plane bound for Amman, Jordan goes down in the Caspian Sea. The crash yields survivors--save the Russian mercenary who hijacked the flight-and a cask containing an agent of unprecedented destructive potential is missing from the wreckage. A carefully plotted terrorist attack has been put into motion, and the resulting chaos might be eugh to push America toward ather costly war.The one man who might be able to stop the attack is Jack Hatfield, a freelance reporter who has never shied away from controversy. After making a politically incorrect statement about Islamic extremists, he has been discredited as a journalist and left to pick up the pieces of his career. But when his half-brother Sammy calls him, saying that his neighbor Ana overheard something she shouldn't have and w both their lives are in danger, Jack realizes he's stumbled upon a conspiracy to destroy Mecca. Now he, and a group of likeminded friends on the fringes of the law, must uncover who is behind the plot and stop them--or else witness the collapse of the world into a war of mutually assured global destruction.Michael Savage's COUNTDOWN TO MECCA is a gripping story that takes listeners on a journey where even the seemingly incent aren't always incent, the loyal aren't always loyal, and that even those counted on to serve their country, cant always be counted on to protect it. With the threat of a third world war looming, Jack Hatfield must stop the destruction... before somebody can stop him.
- Author BiographyDR. MICHAEL SAVAGE is a multimedia icon in the conservative movement and has been called one of the most influential conservatives in the US. With 10 million weekly listeners, he is the third most listened-to conservative talk-show host. Recently featured in The New Yorker and Playboy, Dr. Savage is the author of more than two dozen books, including four New York Times bestsellers, among them The Savage Nation and The Political Zoo, as well as Abuse of Power and A Time for War. His media presence and profile earned him the coveted Freedom of Speech Award from Talkers magazine in 2007.Peter Larkin has lent his voice to over a dozen audiobooks, including works by Michael Savage and Neil Gaiman. He has won AudioFile Earphones awards for many of his narrations, including Life Among Giants by Bill Roorbach and Tomatoland by Barry Estabrook. Larkin has worked as a DJ, as a host of both a radio and a television show, and as a producer of many industrial films for many of the country's top companies, corporations, and governmental agencies.
- Author(s)Professor Michael Savage
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Read byPeter Larkin
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time710
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.13New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $31.46New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.02
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.17
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.05
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $15.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.