All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the end of the world as you kw it. Learn how to address the 'impossible to solve' questions of science and techlogy - the cycle of the ice ages, 'perpetual motion', nuclear reactors the size of your thumb, weapons that will end war, and more. Solve the 'mysteries of the universe' - Redefine what it means to be human itself, the structure of the Earth and the universe. Get beyond the minutiae and answer those nagging 'questions of the day' that have eluded historians, philosophers, and scientists all - such as: What's really wrong with our world today? Welcome to the art of Counterintuitive Analysis.
- Author BiographyThe author is a former career US Army counterintelligence agent, who specialized in 'Human Intelligence' and 'Counterintellignce Analysis' operations. He has spent the first thirteen years after leaving the service in researching and formalizing the technique that made him a success as a 'Thinker, Tanker, Soldier, Spy' into a formulae for doing the impossible, getting beyond our greatest obstacle to personal advancement: ourselves.
- Author(s)Stephen Schrader
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight177 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.