All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1948 and 1967, German-speaking scholars produced a significant collection of articles charting new concepts of mode, harmony, counterpoint, and compositional process in the late 15th century. These essays are presented in English translation for the first time.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/1998
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCriticism & Analysis of Early Music S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKevin N. Moll
- Translated byKevin N. Moll
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.