All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkills dealing with counting and cardinality provide essential foundations for beginning math students. Readers learn important topics, such as counting from 1 to 10, comparing numbers, answering how many? questions, counting by 10s, and writing numbers. Each topic is explained in detail using accessible text and colorful images to help readers independently explore these core math concepts. Bright flowers are used to help readers practice counting to 100 by 10s. This volume is written to reflect standard K.CC.A.1 of the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics.
- Author(s)Julie Secor
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleRosen Common Core Math Readers: Level B
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width196 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.