About this product
- DescriptionA spectacular, visually stunning celebration of wildlife and gentle counting book that can be enjoyed by the entire family. Exquisite charcoal drawings of ten endangered creatures lions, elephants, giraffes, pandas, tigers, chimpanzees, penguins, turtles, macaws, and zebras startle the viewer with their size and astonishing detail. A poetic text tes each creature s particular qualities and behavior, while providing a quiet counting exercise and a reminder that these animals must be cherished and protected.
- Author BiographyKatie Cotton studied English at Oxford University and worked in education before becoming a writer and editor of children's picture books. She lives in London. Stephen Walton is a self-taught, award-winning artist who works at Bury Art Museum in Manchester, U.K. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Katie Cotton
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width287 mm
- Height351 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Walton
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.