Counting People: A DIY Manual for Local and Family Historians by John Moore (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.82+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocal and family historians are often afraid to use numerical data (Statistics) in their research and writing. Yet numbers are an essential part of much historical work, obviously in population history but also in local studies of agriculture, industry and social history. Counting People shows how amateur historians can use computers with appropriate programs to provide numerical illustrations of various historical topics as well as easing their researches. A final chapter covers research and publishing in local history. The Bibliography provides advice on local historical studies in England and Wales and a full list of sources for population history in England and Wales as well as guidance on the use of computers in local studies.
- Author(s)John Moore
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Notefigures
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.