All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first strand in a brand new series of Developing Mathematics, developed to be fully in line with the government's Revised Primary Framework for Mathematics. It features completely new content, a fresh up-to-date look both inside and out, and comes with a CD-ROM that contains all of the activity sheets in a customisable format. Using our unique software supplied on the CD-ROM, teachers can effortlessly adapt the activities to make them more challenging or to create further exercises for children who need a bit more practice. New text and images can be easily imported and saved without fear of corrupting the original files, and teachers can print out as many copies as they wish.
- Author BiographyHilary Koll and Steve Mills are award-winning mathematics writers, educational consultants and INSET providers. Previously they have both worked as school mathematics coordinators and as lecturers in maths education. Steve Mills was also a county maths advisory teacher. Together they have written over forty titles in the existing Developing Numeracy series.
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/02/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title100% New Developing Mathematics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.