Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionMaxwell Newhouse, folk artist extraordinaire, has created a unique counting book. The premise is simple. He invites children to count with him from ten crunching caribou down to one lonely moose, by finding other rthern animals - from seals to wolves to swy owls - as they turn the pages. But as the animals appear, so does the sw, until it's a character too, obliterating light and dark, sky and earth. A gorgeous exploration of the isolation and the beauty of rthern winter, Maxwell Newhouse has created a deceptively simple picture book that can be enjoyed by all ages.
- Author BiographyMAXWELL NEWHOUSE is a highly accomplished folk artist whose work has been widely exhibited in galleries across Canada. He has illustrated Laura Secord: A Story of Courage by Janet Lunn and Emily Carr: At the Edge of the World by Jo Ellen Bogart. He has also written and illustrated several books including the acclaimed The RCMP Musical Ride, Let's Go for a Ride - a finalist for the Governor General's Literary Award in Children's Illustration, The House That Max Built, and The Weber Street Wonder Work Crew.
- Author(s)Maxwell Newhouse
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width180 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.