Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 115 years exploring the globe with its writers, photographers, and research expeditions, National Geographic is uniquely positioned to introduce young readers to everything they need to kw about the countries of the world. Visit a diverse land where lush landscapes hide mysterious lost cities, and explore its rich cultural heritage - with Spanish, Indigeus, and African influence. Learn of the struggle for Colombia's soul as cocaine cartels, guerrillas, and the forces of law and order battle for dominance. A special website directory offers report writers authenticated sources for flags, national anthems, time differences, current weather and climate, and currency conversion.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Countries of the World
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note40 Colour Photos, 6 Maps
- Weight390 g
- Width185 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.