All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew people kw that national pie champion Francine Bryson got her start on the cooking contest circuit at age sixteen with a savory stuffed pork loin that won first place. In Country Cooking from a Redneck Kitchen, Francine invites you into her home to share recipes for everything that graces her Southern table: chicken dinners, savory pies, Sunday suppers to serve the preacher, make-and-take casseroles, dips and other redneck whatts, backyard barbecue favorites and, of course, three chapters devoted to her celebrated baked goods, including her most-requested holiday sweets. Feeding people is what Francine loves to do, and here are simple instructions for 125 dishes with 60 color photographs to help you to bring her Southern charm to your table.
- Author BiographyFRANCINE BRYSON is the author of the bestselling Blue Ribbon Baking from a Redneck Kitchen, a Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance Book Award finalist and Okra Pick. She has won more than 200 local and national baking competitions and was the runner-up and crowd favorite on CBS s The American Baking Competition. Bryson, a member of the American Pie Council, lives with her husband in Pickens, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Ann Volkwein,Francine Bryson
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight680 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.