All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPeople who love country music are passionate about it. For them, The Country Music Pop-Up Book will be a must-have: as a gift; as a source of new insights about the music, its history, and its stars; and as the ultimate souvenir.
This treasury is filled with magnificent displays of costumes and instruments, unique memorabilia, famous country music landmarks, facsimiles of vintage song manuscripts, and much more, from the unparalleled collection of the Country Music Hall of Fame(R) and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee.
More than twelve original essays by such acclaimed artists and experts as Rosanne Cash, Dixie Chicks, Steve Earle, Kinky Friedman, Vince Gill, Kris Kristofferson, John Morthland, Dolly Parton, Trisha Yearwood, and Dwight Yoakam offer unique insights into the music and culture of country. And unique photographs and artifacts of Jimmie Rodgers, Maybelle Carter, Bob Wills, Hank Williams, and Garth Brooks help drive the dynamic presentation. Special features include sound chips, a flip book, a fold-out poster, and an original Hatch Show Print fan.
- Author(s)Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/10/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1383 g
- Width287 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.