All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone has a dream of the perfect country house: beautiful, warm and welcoming with a sense of comfort and style that comes naturally. The word 'country' evokes a timeless simplicity, where classic form is married to a soft, decorative feel, where colour and pattern are used informally, and where light and space are at the heart of every room. The re-introduction of colour and pattern to interior design, and the perennial popularity of natural materials make a stylish, country look easy to attain. Chapters include specific country styles such as Shaker, New England and modern Ethnic, along with practical ways to really bring the outside in - from using natural textiles and textures, to incorporating seaside checks and country-style florals. With more than two hundred stunning colour photographs, Country in the City is an inspiration to those wanting to make every day in the city a dream of country living.
- Author BiographyBauwens is a freelance stylist who has worked for many publications, including House and Garden, Good Housekeeping, and Country Homes and Interiors. Liz Bauwens and Alexandra Campbell are the authors of Flea Market Chic, Simply Country, and Thrifty Chic, all published by CICO Books. Alexandra Campbell is a writer whose work has appeared in many national newspapers and magazines, including The Times Magazine, The Independent, and Financial Times. Her novels, written under the name Nina Bell, include The Empty Nesters, Lovers & Liars, Sisters In Law, and The Inheritance.
- Author(s)Alexandra Campbell,Liz Bauwens
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight853 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.