All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with stunning photography and beautifully designed the book is for all dog owners and those who love walking in the countryside. There are 20 featured walks around Greater Manchester and areas included are: Dunham Massey, Pennington Flash, Crooked Edge Hill, Peel Tower, Hollingwoth Lake and Heaton Park. With clear information, an introduction for each walk, and simple, easy-to-read maps, the walks in the book are for all levels of fitness and abilities. Having stiles ensures a hassle free walk for both dog and owner. Both authors are experienced walkers, qualified in mountain leadership and countryside management. This is ather book in a series of Countryside Dog Walking books currently being produced throughout the whole of the UK.
- Author(s)Erwin Neudorfer,Gilly Seddon
- PublisherWet Nose Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationGraigfechan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWet Nose Publishing Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.