All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for all dog owners looking for hassle-free walks to enjoy with their dogs, this guidebook is beautifully designed and packed with stunning photography - giving dog owners access to 20 of the finest walks in the Wirral and West Cheshire. Areas covered include: Bidston Hill, Royden Park, Heswall Dales, Frodsham, Helsby, Chester and Bickerton Hill. With clear information, an introduction for each walk, and simple, easy-to-read maps, this beautiful book will appeal to all who want to venture out into the countryside with their dogs. The walks cater for all levels of fitness and ability - having stiles the routes ensure hassle-free walks for both dog and owner. Both authors are experienced walkers, qualified in mountain leadership and countryside management. This is ather book in a series of Countryside Dog Walking books.
- Author(s)Erwin Neudorfer,Gilly Seddon
- PublisherWetnose Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGraigfechan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWetnose Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs & maps
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.