All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents students and experienced practitioners alike with an accessible guide on the complex dynamics of the couple relationship. Combining the theoretical grounding of various psychodynamic fields of thought with vivid case studies, it advises on how to address issues such as domestic violence, affairs and the step-family system.
- Author BiographyJIM CRAWLEY is a private practitioner of psychoanalytic psychotherapy in Western Australia. He was inaugural president of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA); a senior lecturer teaching on the Master of Social Science (Counselling) course, at Edith Cowan University, Perth; and the executive director of the Marriage Guidance Council of Western Australia (now Relationships Australia WA). He is co-author of Transference and Projection: mirrors to the self and author of Couple Therapy in Australia: issues emerging from practice. JAN GRANT is programme director of the Masters and PhD programmes in Counselling at Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia, and has a private psychotherapy practice. She is a member of the College of Counselling Psychologists, APS, and is a past president of SCAPE. She is co-author of Transference and Projection: mirrors to the self and co-editor of Australian Journal of Counselling Psychology.
- Author(s)Jan Grant,Jim Crawley
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleBasic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight244 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.