Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $5.75+ AU $2.75 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by spaghettijunction64
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationFollowing failed attempts to conceive, Jason (Jason Bateman) and Cynthia (Kristen Bell) are close to getting a divorce. In an effort to save their marriage they book a vacation to a couples therapy retreat, called Eden. To save money they encourage their friends to join them, and claim that their friends can enjoy the party activities and not take part in the therapy. Reluctantly their friends, Dave (Vince Vaughn) and Ronnie (Malin Akerman), Joey (Jon Favreau) and Lucy (Kristen Davis), and recently divorced Shane (Faizon Love) and his girlfriend Trudy (Kali Hawk) agree. Upon their arrival to Eden they are sent to the west side of the island, by Sctanley (Peter Serafinowicz). Joey learns that the east side of the island hosts a singles resort, while the west is for couples, and couples are not permitted to travel to Eden East. During their first night Sctanley informs all four couples that they will all have to engage in the therapy or return home. After eating their meal the couples decided that they will attend the therapy so they can enjoy the other benefits the island offers. After their first therapy session all four couples learn they have problems with their relationships and even Ronnie and Dave, who thought they were fine, need the therapy. They endure the resort owner Marcel's (Jean Reno) odd methods, including swimming with sharks and yoga sessions with an amorous instructor Salvadore (Carlos Ponce). On the fourth night Trudy escapes to Eden East and the other seven, encouraged by Joey, leave to find her. Following an argument between Cynthia and Jason the group splits up. Cynthia, Lucy and Ronnie leave, and Joey, Dave, Jason and Shane continue to journey to Eden East. The women meet up with Salvadore and he takes them to Eden East, the men find Sctanley's hut and he threatens to report them to Marcel, until games salesmen Dave challenges him to a Guitar Hero duel. Dave beats Sctanley and he sends them off to Eden East. In Eden East Ronnie grows tired of drinking and meet Dave, who takes off to the waterfall. Joey sees Lucy with Salvadore and knocks him out, re-uniting with his wife. Cynthia and Jason share drinks and admit their problems. Shane runs in to his ex-wife, who admits she still loves him. All four couples return to Eden West. Marcel meets the couples, and seeing that they have worked out their problems frees them from the therapy and tells them to go jet skiing.
- TitleCouples Retreat
- Product Release Date04/02/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2009
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsFaizon Love,Jason Bateman,Jon Favreau,Kali Hawk,Kristen Bell,Kristin Davis,Malin Akerman,Tasha Smith,Vince Vaughn
- DirectorsPeter Billingsley
- Rating InfoSexual References
- Run Time113 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Sub GenreRomance
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 5.1
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineIt may be paradise... but it's no vacation.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $11.22New
- AU $24.13New
- AU $35.94New
- AU $53.34New
- AU $25.16New
- AU $107.29New
- AU $23.87New
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $8.75Trending at AU $11.22
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $68.79
- AU $24.50Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $35.94
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $23.90
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $45.85
- AU $22.95Trending at AU $24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.