All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCourage Goes to Work is for every manager who has ever struggled with how to get their employees to have more backbone. This book helps managers inspire their workers to move out of their comfort zones and harness their fears so they can step up to challenges more readily and embrace company changes more wholeheartedly. While other books have focused on different realms of courage, Courage Goes to Work is the first book to offer a way of breaking down courageous actions into 3 easy to understand groups, show the benefit of courage itself as a skill, and provide tools to embolden a manager's workforce.
- Author BiographyBill Treasurer is founder and Chief Encourager at Giant Leap Consulting (GLC), a consulting firm that helps people and organizations live more courageously. Among his clients are CNN, EarthLink, Starbuck's, GM, GE, the Drug Enforcement Administration and the U.S. Veteran's Administration. He is the author of Right Risk and the editor of Positively M.A.D.
- Author(s)Bill Treasurer
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width59 mm
- Height88 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.