Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the eyes of Jesus, you will see those to whom He was drawn as potential men and women of God on a healing, life-changing journey. A challenge to our pale definition of compassion, the message of this book is bold, necessarily courageous, and disruptively life-transforming. If you let it, your world-view and life will be changed forever. Courageous compassion has many faces in many places around our globe. But like Jesus, it takes a bold compassion to bless, restore, and empower those whom the powerful view as weaker and less important. Learn from people who enthusiastically feed the hungry, weep over alcoholics, start a hospital, care for hurting children, and powerfully share the Word of God. Combining sound biblical insights with amazing stories of the sexually enslaved who have found freedom, Dr Beth Grant demonstrates that spiritual darkness is more than a concept. Yet spiritual Light is also a liberating, loving, healing, transforming reality.
- Author BiographyBeth Grant, along with her husband David, has served in missions for over thirty-seven years. Their heart for missions has taken them to over thirty countries in the world, but their focus has been in India where Beth serves as codirector of Project Rescue, a ministry to survivors of sex trafficking.
- Author(s)Beth Grant
- PublisherMy Healthy Church
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMy Healthy Church
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.