Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionCourageous is a story loosely based on the life of Avon Flubber Johnson Sr. In this story a young man from the streets of Baltimore is raised by a single mother and a family of proud hard working Carolina folk who have a lot of Faith and Pride. As he begins to stray away from the public school system at an early age, Flubber finds himself very much attracted to the street life of robbing, stealing, and drug dealing. He recruits a group of life long friends who take the journey with him as he becomes a torious drug dealer and a infamous gangster with an uncontrollable drug addiction. After falling on hard times and hitting rock bottom, Flubber acquires a life-threatening disease that will cause him to deal with life ...... on life's terms.
- Author BiographyCorey Johnson is a new upcoming author who is on the fast-track to becoming a prolific writer and storyteller. Mr Johnson through his writings has the ability to take his readers on a detailed journey into his stories all while allowing room for the reader to use their own imgination and their own visions. While reading his books, you will find yourself wanting to know more and more about the characters and the lives they portray. His books are intellectually well written, yet the words jump off of the pages very easily to any reader. His first book P.I. Chronicles is a more of a memior series about his life as a young Marines stationed at Subic Bay Philippines. His second published book Courageous is about his older deceased brother Avon Johnson. In writing this book, Corey felt that it was important to reveal to the world who his brother Avon was and how much he had impacted not only Corey's life, but the life of many others who were looking for answers to the questions of life as a lost soul living in Baltimore City during the 70s and 80, a time of open air drug trade, violence, and curruption. Hopefully, this book Courageous will save someone's life.
- Author(s)Corey Johnson
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.