All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition of this classic textbook over thirty years ago, tens of thousands of students have used A Course in Probability Theory. New in this edition is an introduction to measure theory that expands the market, as this treatment is more consistent with current courses. While there are several books on probability, Chung's book is considered a classic, original work in probability theory due to its elite level of sophistication.
- Author BiographyKai Lai Chung is a Professor Emeritus at Stanford University and has taught probability theory for 30 years.
- Author(s)Kai Lai Chung
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2000
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.