All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides social workers with the theoretical and practical kwledge they need to effectively deal with courts and legal issues, which includes presenting evidence, supporting vulnerable service users in the legal system and developing good professional relationships.
- Author BiographyPenny Cooper is Professor of Law, Kingston University, UK.
- Author(s)Penny Cooper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleFocus on Social Work Law
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight179 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.