All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionClint and Abby had been best friends all their lives, until one night they let it go too far. Four years later, Abby was back, with Clint's son. But she quickly let him kw he couldn't claim his son, and that she was fixing to be married. How on earth was he ever going to convince Abby he had loved her all along. She'd think he was just saying that to get his son. But it was the truth, and he had to find a way to convince her. His sister-in-law told him, he had to Court Abby.
- Author BiographyRita is a multi genre and multi book author. She writes romance, children's, historical western romance, short stories, and poetry. She dabbles in it all. A mother, grandmother and even a great grandmother, Rita keeps busy with her grandkids around her all the time. She dabbles in bowling, skating, and kid parties. A hermit you'll often find her at the computer, doing research, or playing a new game the kids brought her attention to.
- Author(s)Rita Hestand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.